Coffee becomes a very personal item when the bean is custom roasted for you, your company and your specific tastes. The past several months, TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany has been custom roasting to customers specific needs. While any coffee company can take the time if they so choose and roast a blend and slap your name on it, the real question is, do you have the ability to get a custom blend made that is tailered to your exact taste needs and profile?
TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany is proud to share that our in house developed
has proven itself to be highly successful!
1. Mark and Christine Lesti of Winderemere Napa Valley continue to enjoy the amazing flavors offered in our pure blend coffee's. Each week, we deliver WINDERMERE NAPA VALLEY BLEND and it is a huge success especially for Mark who loves his coffee a certain way. If you are considering the purchase of a home or commercial building, I recommend the services of this fine real estate operation!
2. Gordon Huether Studio is a serious artistic operation in the Napa Valley and they need a serious coffee to help them in their pursuit of genius every day! Enter in the coffees of TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany. We first partnered with Gordeon Huether Studios to help raise money and awareness for the WOLFE CENTER and their pursuits in helping youth overcome addiction. Today, we deliver to them several blends to suit their taste palette. We are pleased to announce the collaboration of our ventures and will be delivering to them next week, their first coffee based on several tests and name GORDON HUETHER COFFEE BLEND.
3. Readers of Napa Valley Life Magazine recently saw our story by Kary Ruel who did an amazing job on profiling our company's rise in Custom Coffee! Kari and I go way back from our days working in both radio and television and we worked together to create the NAPA VALLEY LIFE BLEND!
4. Slack Art Collective Blend was recently introduced at the Slack Art Collective Open Mic Night and people loved it! With the introdution of Slack Art Collective Blend, one of their in house artists also stenciled their custom label on the bag! Art and coffee in real time!
5. Dr. David Eade of Eade Family Chiropractic loves his very own blend that he personally named, "NARCOTICALLY NAIVE" and is a blend of organic, high caffeine beans and is made as an espresso for his morning coffee requirements. Dr. David recently shared that he has never had a coffee this good and it beats all other coffees he has tried so far! Thank you Dr. Eade for your TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany loyalty!
6. Janna Waldinger and Lowell Downey of Art&Clarity are not only dear friends they are the CREATORS of a custom blended coffee made espressly for them by TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany. I asked Janna how she and Lowell liked our coffees and she aptly replied, "FABULOUS", hence the name of ART&Clarity's custom blend! If you are getting married soon, I recommend the services of these two very amazing photographers. We can also feature their blend at your wedding!
Cease drinking coffee from the conglomerates and enjoy custom roasted, cancer free, organic and fair trade coffees from TEENYTINYCOFFEECOMPANY and enjoy coffee as you never have before!