Here it is, 2014 and it has been two years since I started this amazing coffee adventure nicknamed TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany as it had its fledgling beginnings with a small drum roaster in the confines of my kitchen. Much has happened since then as I moved the operation out to my garage and adopted the amazing Sonofresco Fluid Bed Roasters. Since the beginning I have endeavored to move this company forward with 100% Organic and FAIR TRADE Coffee and it has been worth it.
Here are a few of the accomplishments since we started:
1. Continuation of the philosophy that all of our roasted coffees will be 100% Organic and always FAIR TRADE.
2. Roasting our coffees fresh and either delivering or shipping the coffees immediately. The farthest point on the globe so far has been Dutch Harbor, Alaska. This methodology eliminates the Distribution Network called STORES and gets amazing coffee in the hands of you, our valued client immediately.
3. Achieving collaborative relationships with business partners that are committed to helping us achieve our model of delivering the highest quality bean and roasting it to the highest standard possible.
This namely is our bean supplier, Royal Coffee and our highly effective relationship with Sonofresco, the maker of our revolutionary fluid bed roaster. This year, together with Sonofresco, we launched Advanced Definition Roasting or ADR.
4. Commitment to the customer. We made modifications to our website as some clients from far away places were not sure how to order coffee. I know this might be difficult for some to envision, but we prefer to communicate directly with the future client via phone or email and go from there.
5. An ongoing contribution to the coffee world and helping to make a difference in all that we do.
I hope 2014 will be an amazing year for you and I hope you will continue to help shape the future of TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany as we move forward to adding more capabilities and roasters to the mix.
Video Engineer/Artisan Coffee Consultant
Aptly named, "The Bean Whisperer" by my good friend Maria.