It seems so fitting that with coffee fresh off the boat and into our warehouse, that the title above is fitting. No doubt charting the waters these days to avert pirates has to be a challenge too. Nevertheless, do I have some exciting news to share with you!
First, the Royal Coffee advert! As you may or perhaps, may not know, I love my friends at Royal Coffee. We have selected them as our coffee wholesaler, or is that WHOLE SAILOR of choice to get us the beans from the worlds gardens. This week, we ordered 5 new bags and went down and retrieved them from the Oakland Warehouse. The place is filling up down there. My coffees were way down on the East end and it looked like the warehouse will be full soon! At this time, Royal is stocking over a BILLION DOLLARS of coffee!
This month, after cupping with John Kane and having several discussions we decided to keep the regular brands flowing. Our SYMPHONY blend is a continued hit and we must keep the single origin coffees that comprise this blend maintained.
The following coffees were added and re-added to the existing stock here:
1. Ethiopia Washed Sidamo (An amazing floral coffee with terroir components very much like a fine wine. Sidamo is worth trying even as as a single origin coffee.
2. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere (From the Kochere Coop. This amazing and stellar YIrg cupped at an amazing 92%.
3. RED SEA BLEND (We have named it RED SEA DELIGHT...a three bean blend of Sidamo, Yirgacheffe and Harrar. RED SEA is a fave among those favoring a coffee with dimensional highlights wrapped in a paradox of time approved terroir flavors! ) Oh, that was good!
4. Sumatra Fair Trade Organic GLOC (From the GLOC COOP, this is by far our most cherished Sumatra..so far.)
5. Guatemala HHT Royal Select Water Process Decaf (The Zocalo that we still have was amazing, well this Guat decaf is off the charts. Is great blended as a half-caf too)
As a note on the Royal Select coffees. We did try the SWISS WATER PROCESS stuff but the price point on the process was over the top. Royal does an excellent job sending the coffees down to Mexico where they are water processed and then shipped back. Royal Coffee also insures that what they say a coffee is means just that. You are never guaranteed that with the other guys!
TeenyTinyCoffeeCompany is passionate about offering the best coffees in the world to you. In that tradition, we continue to make sure that when we purchase coffee offerings, they are cupped and sampled each time to insure that it still meets our stringent quality guidelines for offering!
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT COFFEE AND IF YOU DRINK IT, YOU SHOULD BE TOO!